Thank you for your interest in advertising on Making Home!
Active from Fall 2006 through Winter 2013/14, Making Home has a reputation of being a blog for the thinking Christian woman. Jess, author of Making Home, has been married for 14+ years, home educates her six children, and writes books (fiction and non-fiction) on the side.
With over 600 articles, topics range from marriage and sex to hospitality and raising a family. Making Home challenges Christian women to live intentionally.
Popular posts include:
- Sex in the Christian Marriage,
- A 5-part series Chronicling Babywise with our 5th baby, and
- "You Should Get Out of the House More?"
- (Scroll the sidebar to see more popular posts.)
Metrics: (from Blogger.com)
- Average Unique Visitors per Month: 6,000
- Average Pageviews per Month: 24,000
- 95% of my visitors are married women
- Nearly 2/3 are under 34 years old
- Nearly 70% of Making Home readers have a baby 1 or under in the home
- 1/3 of readers have been reading Making Home for 4 or more years, and another 1/3 have been reading Making Home for over a year.
- According to a recent survey, the 4 most-popular topics at Making Home are Child Rearing, Biblical Womanhood, Homeschooling, and Marriage & Sex
Social Media Footprint:
Jess (the author of Making Home) actively uses social media to promote items and issues of interest to friends and readers.
- 1000+ Pinterest Followers
- 200+ Twitter Followers
Interested in advertising on my blog? I'd love to work with you as long as your product is a good fit for my blog and my readers. Go to Beacon Ads to learn about pricing and formatting.
- All ads must be family friendly.
- I reserve the right to refuse any ad.
- There are no refunds on ads.
- Payment must be paid in full prior to your ad being posted.