Did You Make the Leap?

Did you know that I'm now writing at JessConnell.com? MakingHome still contains 7 years of my writings on marriage, Bible study, sex, family, womanhood, and more, but at the beginning of 2014, I switched over to my own self-hosted website. Please come visit me there!

Here are some of my current top posts on the new site:










http://jessconnell.com/a-skillful-producer/

I hope you'll come join me. If you use bloglovin, you'll want to Follow JessConnell.com.

At the top of my sidebar on my website, you can sign up to receive monthly newsletters with biblical encouragement, and be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a post



Grace & Peace,
Jess

1 comment:

Unknown said...

While I love your new site, and the posts you've been writing, I hope this site doesn't go away! I've learned so much over the years here, and find myself coming back to search for things I "sort of" remember but want to re-read. Making Home is honestly one of my go-to resources!