The Meaning of Pro-Choice

Randy Alcorn has some words worth considering...
Believing what I do that the unborn are human beings in the fullest sense, to be pro-legalized-abortion is exactly equivalent to being pro-legalized-killing-of-three-year-olds. Or pro-legalized-killing-of-teenagers. Or pro-legalized-killing-of-women. Or pro-legalized-killing-of-Jews.

What would you think if a politician said "I'm not pro-rape, I'm simply prochoice about rape. And though I would not choose to rape a woman, I believe that every man should be free to rape a woman if that is his personal choice." And what would you do if that politician promised the rape lobby that if he is elected president, the "first thing I would do" is to sign legislation that would invalidate all the state laws that restrict rape in any way?

Well, I think I would say that man is pro-rape, wouldn't you? But technically, no, he is simply prochoice about rape. Read the article here.

God, help us to stand up for the innocent. Those who are dying every day in America at abortionists' hands can not speak up for themselves. They cannot write letters to Congressmen, they cannot give to a PAC, and they cannot vote.


"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves..." (Proverbs 31:8)

"A person's a person no matter how small." ~Horton

"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'" (Matthew 25:40)