Blogging Somewhere NEW

Here's my NEW news:

I'm blogging at jessconnell.com now! 

Yes, after over seven years writing here, I've decided to move to a self-hosted website with just my name, so that all of my writing-- blogging, fiction, non-fiction, can all be in one spot:



You'll want to update your RSS feed & adjust your links. Be sure to check it out and pass it along to friends. I'm posting there, beginning today. 

I'll have one more major announcement later this week… so check back for more info at JessConnell.com.



Details: All posts and archives will remain here, at least for the time being. I am in process of moving over classic & favorite blogposts from the last seven years over to my new website. If you have favorite posts you'd like to see over there, please comment on the post or send me an email!

Thanks for continuing to read & grow alongside me. 

Blessings to you & I hope to see you over there, at jessconnell.com!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I'm excited for you! :)